Independent air conditioning and heater
Equipped kitchenette (Induction cooktop, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric kettle,oranje juicer,italian coffee-maker)
Living room with double sofa bed
Bathroom with shower and hairdryer
Free Internet Wi-Fi
Shared laundry room (wasching machine,iron and iron boarding)
Set of sheets
Set of bath towels
Balcony with partial sea view
Terms and Discounts
- Rates per night/week are for two people;
- Supplement € 15 per night for each guest added;
- Children under 3 years: free accommodation (not making use of the crib or additional beds).
- Children aged between 3 and 10 years: supplement of 10 € per night;
- For bi-weekly rents you get a 10% discount on the total (high season excluded).
- Advantageous rates for monthly stays.
- For stays of less than the minimum number of days specified a 20% surcharge will be applied
Services and Facilities in the apartment
- independent access h24;
- Internet WiFi;
- digital terrestrial TV;
- fully equipped kitchen (microwave oven, induction cooker, refrigerator and freezer, dishes and cookware, table linen, kettle, juicer, washing dishes, n ° 1 bottle of water, tea, salt and spices);
- double sofa bed ( Euriale/Steno Apartment);
- independent air conditioning ;
- Hot water heater consumption;
- Electricity cosumption up to 50kw weekly;
- private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and toiletries;
- cleaning every seven nights for biweekly stays;
- change of bed linen every seven nights for biweekly stays;
- change of towels / shower towels for each customer every seven nights for biweekly stays;
- Laundry room with washing machin, iron and ironing-board.
N.B The final cleaning fee is NOT included in the rental (€30).
- Extra cleaning (€ 30);
- baby’s cradle (€ 20 per stay);
- Transfers from / to airport (€ 70 each ride – four passenger maximum)
- Extra linen change € 5 per person.
- Check-in after 8 p.m €20.
BookingCancellationArrivals and departuresRules of conduct
- Booking is valid if accompanied by a deposit which must be paid within 3 working days after confirmation of your booking by phone or in writing, furthermore a copy of the payment must be forwarded by E-mail/fax.
- The percentage of the deposit to be paid is the 30% of the total amount, and in any case it will always be specified in the confirmation email.
- Payment of the remaining balance (70%) will take place at your arrival when you will receive the keys in cash; bank or postal checks will not be accepted. Failure to pay the balance will result in the non-delivery of the lodging.
- When keys will be delivered a security deposit of € 150.00 will be required. If there is no damage of the venue or its contents, the entire security deposit will be released when you will return the keys. If any damage is found before the end of the stay, the customer is obliged to inform us in order to repair the damage in time (if any) and limit the costs of the damage in view of a friendly agreement. It is forbidden to reproduce and / or deliver the keys of the leased property to a third party. Loss of keys will result in compensation for the cost of a new lock and 4 sets of keys.
- The refund of the reservation is guaranteed for the full amount (100%) if cancellation occurs within 30 days from the guests arrival. In case of cancellation (starting from 29 days before arrival) of the booking by the client, we will keep the deposit (usually 30% of total stay), as a compensation for the withdrawal and the damage. Any cancellation of the stay must be made by mail / fax.
- Customers who for whatever reason interrupts his stay is not entitled to any refund for the remaining period. No reimbursement will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
Arrivals and departures
- 1.The delivery of the keys (check-in) takes place from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Besides these hours an extra € 20,00 will be charged. The times may be different, however, compatibly with guests who have to come in, the ones who have to go out and the tidying and cleaning of the apartments. The property has no reception, so we remind you to communicate in advance the time of your arrival in order to organize the reception service in the best way that we can.
- The rooms must be vacated (Check-out) by 10.00 am on day of departure. Stays after this time must be agreed in writing or at the arrival, until 18.00 they entails an additional cost of € 30.00 (total for the whole apartment). After this time we will charge you the cost of a night stay (max € 60.00).
Rules of conduct
Happy to welcome you, we invite you to read our Rules of Procedure. Our little rules to be observed in the apartment, are dictated by common sense and mutual respect.
- Smoking inside the rooms and bedrooms is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Smoking is only allowed outside the rooms (terrace, balconies and landing at the entrance). The observance of this rule arises from the need to protect non-smokers and those who come after you, as well as from the rules of fire prevention.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- We would like to inform you that the rooms do not have safes. Therefore please do not leave any effect of value unattended in the hotel rooms, bathrooms and common areas. We suggest you LOCK doors and windows.
- In compliance with the Municipal Police regulations, guests are obliged to remain quiet from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. and from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Number of guests: the apartment may not be occupied by a greater number of guests than that which is stated at the time of booking and can not exceed the number stated on the contract at the time of delivery of the keys. The manager of the facility may withhold a 30 € amount per person per day for the number of extra persons, from the day of the verified overnight until the date of departure.
- Use of denatured alcohol or other corrosive liquid for floors is strictly prohibited. In case of pouring of oil on the floor we recommend you to clean it immediately.
- The cost of final cleaning is NOT included in the price. We ask you to leave the apartment clean and tidy as you found it, with clean dishes, pots and electric cooker, and to empty refrigerator.While using the bathroom guests are asked not to flush the toilet paper or anything else that may cause the waste pipe to block. (Please use the waste bin). In case of any damage we will withhold its cost from your security deposit.
- Please take out the trash in garbage bin outside. You don’t have to separate collection of rubbish.
- The apartments are equipped with an electric meter. Please do not turn on the hot water heater, the air conditioner, the washing machine and the hair-dryer simultaneously or it will be overloaded.
We recommend you to switch the lights and air conditioners off whenever you leave the apartment. Thanks for your kind cooperation. We remain at your disposal for any clarification and wish you a wonderful stay at La Gorgone Ortigia Apartments.